Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a little message to all...



Much love to our new president, Mr. Barack Obama. Change is here niggas, lets all except it and run with it. I would also like to say much love to everyone I love. I try my best to be the best for everyone. And although not all of yall see it, I'm a keeping doing it until everyone has the same vision. New music should be here Friday. I got a HIT that I really feel is gonna rock the radio and the clubs. I dont know if I'm gonna leak it, but I will release the name of the track pretty soon. Fuck it... I'll do it now.... Swagger At Its Best. No, its not a SLU freestyle, nor some 'hipster' bullshit. For all the fans that know me, yall ALL know im strictly Hip Hop. All Fun & Blaze coming soon. And before I dip, FSC IS IN THE BUILDING. Shout out to my brother Jay Boy Fresh (and my God daughter on the way, I'm already planning on spoiling her), Yung Jewelz, Hitman, my nigga Texas Toast, Angel (WHERE YOU AT NIGGA, HOLLA AT ME), and the homie Supa.

Im out, much love....

G. Bailey

No comments: