Friday, February 13, 2009

So everybody's mad at Chris Brown...


I actually understand dudes actions, I don't agree with them, but I do understand. I've been in a couple relationships to where we would fight, the girl would hit me, and swear to God she wasn't wrong. It really takes a lot of strength and willpower not to treat her like a nigga and hit her ass back. Although I've never hit a woman, and never will... some chick deserve to get hit. (Sidebar: I make this comment after talking to a few women that believe themselves that when any person, man or woman, strikes the other... they should be struck back. So don't think I condone hitting women, because I DON'T). I believe, like any other person, Chris Brown is a human... AND ALL HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES/ CHOICES, and if comes back guilty or not... NO ONE SHOULD JUDGE HIM BUT GOD! Being all this said, I ride with duke 100% and pray he comes out of this. And I may be wrong for thinking this, but why the fuck are they tryna give this guy attempted murder? Is it that fucking serious?

I hate to bring this up, but... its been seen on video that Big Pun beat his wife, and pistol whipped her, and he still received much love from the music world. Just figured I'd throw that out there for all of you who feel Chris Brown should be severely punished.

Shout out to the folks and Bossip, and illseed for the daily and hourly play by play on what's going on.

No comments: