Sunday, March 1, 2009

Its that time again.....

I would like to take the time out to say what the fuck I'm feeling today. First off... work is overrated, seriously, you do a lot of work for no payment what's so ever.... it's just not worth it. Two... FAT SHOUTS TO KEY CITY. Some how, some way, they always show a nigga love. (Sidebar: If you're reading this Key City, its bout time we did that callabo tee. FSC x KC would be SUCH a good look.) Third... kanYe's Story Tellers was SUPER DOPE. I'm still super pissed that I missed GITD last year, and that brings me right back to number one. Due to work, I won't be able to make SXSW.... AGAIN. You talking bout bummer.... this is supposed to be my grind year... you know, the year you put in ALL the work so a year later all the work comes to you. That type of shit. There's mad other shit going on too, but its way too personal to blog about. But I know with all this adversity will come greatness. I just need the process to speed up, just a tad. Alright, enough with the bitching and back to the g shit. Shout out to my FSC family.... Jay Boy Fresh, Yung J/Jewelz, Hitman, K.I.D., Tony Supa, and my nigga Aviator P aka Dopey. (Sidebar: I promise I'm a drop so yall can drop... Lol. Just give me time to get situated.) Watch out for a few videos in the summer, At Its Best, Girl From Impanena, Low End Theory, and Bounce.... maybe (All produced by Texas Toast). Also look for the clothing line and a FSC mixtape also.

Forever Ill,

g.bailEy

No comments: