Monday, May 5, 2008

My only problem with Wale....

I feel that homie is a GREAT artist. I love his music, his creativity, and we both have very similar swaggars. (Sidebar: I'm just not a street wear dude... I actually skate). I just feel like he has no stage presence. When I first heard of him, like I do with all new artist, I did a youtube search... and while watching some of his live performances, it seemed as if either one of two things. Hes extremely shy, or he is still learning how to rock a crowd. This thought became official after seeing him with the Roots on Letterman the other night. In no way, shape, or form am I hating... cause like I said... I love his music. In my opinion, he's the best rapper the DC/Maryland area has EVER had. (Remember B Rich. Lol. You know... the nigga with the Jefferson's sample). Anyway, I hope this doesn't take away from he and I one day working together. (Sidebar: Lupe Fiasco, Wale, and Myself = THE SONG OF THE CENTURY). Much love to the homie, and continue to do it big for the DMV.

For you niggas that are a little late on Wale, here are some videos...

WALE - UPTOWN ROAMERS

No comments: